Rotary Evaporator2019-12-04 | Source：Being | Hits：
Rotary evaporators (also known as “Rotovaps”) are mainly used for
distillations/separation applications often used for medicinal chemistry,
pharmaceutical, chromatography, and petrochemical fields. In summary the
system works by increasing the rate of evaporation of the solvent by
(1) reducing the pressure to lower the solvent boiling point
(2) rotating the sample to increase the effective surface area
(3) heating the solution
(4) then the evaporated solvent then condenses in a cooled glass condenser.
BEING Rotary Evaporator features
● Simple design for one handed operation manually or automatically.
● A unique PTFE sealing system provides exceptional thermostability, minimizes corrosion, and helps to ensure day in day out headache free operation.
● Our Bath offers a dual heating mode for water and oil with overheat protection.
● PID controller offers easy input of parameters and large LCD display for easy viewing.
● Vacuum regulator available.